The Lewis Law Firm, PLLC



 Issaquah Law Office Map

Helping Families Deal With The Difficulties Of Fatal Accidents

There are few things more devastating than losing a loved one in an accident. If that accident was caused by the negligence of someone else, survivors may file a wrongful death suit to seek justice.

At The Lewis Law Firm, PLLC, our goal is to make this process as easy as possible for you. We help families in Issaquah and throughout Washington state find a semblance of peace in what is an extremely difficult time. Our compassionate and understanding attorney will use the skills he learned while working as a defense attorney for insurance companies to help your family get the compensation you deserve.

We help families that have lost loved ones due to:

  • Motor vehicle accidents
  • Fires

  • Drowning
  • Dangerous or defective products
  • Medical malpractice

Who Can File A Wrongful Death Lawsuit In Washington?

When someone’s negligence results in another’s death, members of the deceased’s family have the right to file a wrongful death suit. In Washington, a suit can be filed by the surviving spouse or children. The decedent’s personal representative can also pursue legal action.

You can recover the following monetary damages from a wrongful death lawsuit:

  • Loss of wages and future earning capacity
  • Medical bills
  • Funeral and burial
  • Pain and suffering
  • Loss of companionship

Our dedicated attorney will work by your side from the beginning to end to ensure that you get the settlement you deserve. We know how tough this time can be, which is why we are dedicated to working on our clients’ time, including going their house or hospital to visit.

Discuss Your Legal Options With A Compassionate Lawyer

We understand that the legal system will not bring back your loved one, but we can seek to hold the other party responsible for its actions. Give us a call at 425-943-9652 to schedule a free consultation with one of our compassionate attorneys. You may also contact us by filling out an online form.

Tell Us About Your Case In A Free Consultation